Head of Program Management
PMO & Risk Team | Perth
VGW is a (super) fast-growing social gaming company with about 250 employees, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We have a dynamic and happy workplace and the team has huge energy and passion for our products and our players. Couple that with the best of Aussie culture; a laid-back approach, flexible working hours, Work From Home Fridays, casual dress and enjoying the beach whenever possible, and we think you’ve got one of the best places to work in Perth!
About The Role
We are looking for a talented Head of Program Management to ensure that VGW projects are prioritised, coordinated, managed and delivered on time, within scope, within budget and in alignment with the VGW strategy. You’ll help to establish and then run the VGW PMO and work with our Chief Projects and Risk Officer to develop the strategy for the management of VGW projects. Ideally, you will have had PMO experience in an international organisation and within a major consulting company.
Your day to day duties will involve ensuring that the right projects have what they need at the right to time ensure efficient delivery. You’ll take on measuring project performance with respect to scope, schedule and budget and tracking project benefits realisation and report by exception. Creating a fit-for-purpose suite of tools for the PMO to deploy, will be one of the first things that you will do. Excellent facilitation skills will be required as you run regular meetings and workshops with both internal and external stakeholders to cover planning, communications and change management.
To be successful in this role, we’d expect you to have more than 10 years experience in managing complex, high-risk projects. You’ll have had experience establishing and running a PMO. You will have a deep understanding of various methodologies and an extensive toolkit that enables you to get stuff done and deliver results. You’ll also bring:
– Strong commercial acumen and financial skills
– Excellent understanding of project management
– Significant experience with hard and soft change management
– Experience with risk and compliance management
– Extensive experience in producing project management documentation
– Ability to influence; building the required internal and external relationships across the company and up to board level
To complement our VGW team culture, we are only looking for people who:
– Can solve problems, innovatively
– Have a record of self-learning and self-improvement
– Are proactive, self-motivated, logical and objective
– Learn quickly
– Have tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
– Choose jobs they enjoy
– Are not jerks, are genuine and have a sense of humour
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, please send through your application by hitting the apply button.
We’ll be in touch soon.