Marketing Insights Analyst
Data & Analytics Team | Sydney
VGW is a (super) fast-growing social gaming company with about 250 employees, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We have a dynamic and happy workplace and the team has huge energy and passion for our products and our players. Couple that with the best of Aussie culture; a laid-back approach, flexible working hours and casual dress(if preferred).
About The Role
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Insights Analyst to join our Data and Analytics team and analyse the performance of VGW’s marketing campaigns. This role is focused on creating new and better ways of understanding our marketing scale and performance and using data to highlight risks and find solutions and is critical in ensuring that we get our marketing right. You’ll be building dashboards in Tableau that help show the success of our marketing campaigns and you will be constantly on the lookout for new and better ways to analyse results. In order to get the information you need and have the impact you want, you’ll be partnering with the marketing team, product owners and the data and analytics team, making use of both your strong technical and soft skills.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
– Excellent knowledge of SQL and Tableau
– Strong Digital Marketing analytics knowledge
– The ability to move quickly from concept to trial to implementation
– Expert level knowledge of data visualisation principles and techniques
– Excellent knowledge of online digital advertising across Google AdWords, Facebook etc
– Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in simple ways
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be in touch soon.