Data & Analytics Team | Perth
VGW is a cutting edge tech company focusing on games and social gaming. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 280 employees around the world, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers.
VGW has a dynamic and happy workplace and we all have huge amounts of energy and real passion for our products and our players. We couple that with the best of Aussie culture; a laid-back approach, flexible working hours, Work From Home Fridays, casual dress and enjoying the beach whenever possible. How would you feel about joining us for our annual company conference in Bali?
About The Role
We’re looking for an Insights Analyst to join our Data and Analytics team to shine a light on performance and help solve problems using data. You will create new and better ways of monitoring and assessing business performance that help drive performance, profitability and growth. Your expert understanding of analytics will help highlight risks and upskill your data and analytics colleagues to ensure the continued high performance of the team and VGW business.
We’re looking for someone with strong experience in analytics, coupled with excellent communication skills. Ideally, you will have:
– Experience turning data into meaningful insights and communicating complex concepts in simple ways
– Excellent knowledge of SQL and Tableau
– Expert knowledge of data visualisation principles and techniques
– A knack for conceiving and rolling out better ways to measure business performance
– An awareness of machine learning and data science concepts
– Experience collaborating on SQL using Git/Github
If you’re interested in finding out more, apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be in touch soon.