PMO & Risk Team | Perth
VGW is a (super) fast-growing social gaming company with about 200 employees, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We have a dynamic and happy workplace and the team has huge energy and passion for our products and our players. Couple that with the best of Aussie culture; a laid-back approach, flexible working hours, Work From Home Fridays, casual dress and enjoying the beach whenever possible, and we think you’ve got one of the best places to work in Perth!
About The Role
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to ensure that VGW projects are prioritised, coordinated, managed and delivered on time, efficiently, and in alignment with the VGW strategy.
Your day to day duties will involve working with business owners to scope and plan their projects, secure the right resources, managing risks and solve problems. You will be responsible for ensuring that the projects run simply and smoothly. You will make sure that we are able to make decisions based on cost, time and quality and that the right information is available to the right people. You will ensure timely resolution of any issues and escalation as required. Running regular meetings and facilitating workshops with both internal and external parties to planning, communications and change management will all be expected of you. This is a role with lots to keep you occupied and there will be plenty of opportunities for learning and development as VGW goes through an unprecedented period of growth.
To be successful in this role, we’d expect you to have at least 5 years experience in project management or project delivery. You’ll have a good understanding of various methodologies and a focus on getting stuff done and delivering results. You’ll also bring:
– The ability to facilitate meetings and workshops, negotiate and influence stakeholders
– Experience of managing projects following agile and waterfall methodologies
– Ideally, experience with risk management
– Extensive experience in producing project management documentation and setting up project management processes
– Experience across multiple industry sectors will be highly regarded
To complement our VGW team culture, we are only looking for people who:
– Can solve problems, innovatively
– Can simplify and create efficiencies
– Have a record of self-learning and self-improvement
– Are proactive, self-motivated, logical and objective
– Learn quickly
– Have tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
– Choose jobs they enjoy
– Are not jerks, are genuine and have a sense of humour
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, please send your application to email@example.com
We’ll be in touch soon.