Risk & Compliance Analyst
PMO & Risk Team | Perth
VGW is a cutting edge tech company focusing on online gaming. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 280 employees globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. VGW has a dynamic and happy workplace and we all have huge amounts of energy and real passion for our products and our players. We couple that with the best of Aussie culture; a laid-back approach, flexible working hours, Work From Home Fridays, casual dress and enjoying the beach whenever possible. Are you ready to join us for our annual company conference in Bali?
About The Role
We are looking for a talented Risk and Compliance Analyst to facilitate company wide risk management practices, associated verification and reporting. You’ll be joining a small but kick-ass team and your day to day will involve the following:
– Facilitating VGW group wide risk and compliance
– Embedding risk management discipline
– Ensuring an effective controls compliance program for the VGW Group
– Assist with the development and maintenance of the VGW Group policies, procedures and associated tools
– Championing the effective use of risk management systems which detail all documented business risks.
– Ensuring the management, reporting and timely delivery of improvement initiatives
– Identify and analyse emerging trends in the external environment which will affect business requirements
– Drinking a lot of coffee, laughing a lot and resisting the urge to have a second mini muffin.
– Supporting the interface with the broader VGW group team to collectively achieve quality outcomes.
This is a role with lots to keep you occupied and there will be plenty of opportunities for learning and development as VGW goes through an unprecedented period of growth.
To be successful in this role, we’d expect you to have at least 5 years Risk and Compliance experience in a highly regulated environment. You’ll have a deep understanding of various methodologies and a focus on getting stuff done and delivering results.
You’ll also bring:
– Previous experience executing a company wide risk and compliance framework. If you have actual cat herding experience, that will be highly regarded.
– Knowledge of the theory and practice of best practice Risk and Compliance.
– Ability to look at the big picture as well as individual issues.
– Demonstrated ability to drive change and performance improvement.
– Business acumen and analytical problem solving skills.
– Cakes, in order to comply with the Morning Tea Act (2018).
What sets you aside from your industry peers is your commerciality, innovative thinking and love of simplicity.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, please send your application to email@example.com
We’ll be in touch soon.